General Partitions manufactures a full line of toilet partitions. We not only offer one of the finest quality toilet partition in the industry but we stand behind it with over 50 years of manufacturing experience allowing us to manufacture and ship on time.
Our experienced engineering department will work closely with you to design your shower and dressing areas. We will recommend the right design for your application, helping to select the material that will withstand the harsh moisture, while still meeting your budget.
Urinal screens are manufactured to the same quality standards as the toilet partition themselves, in many different styles and finishes. As an item that receives much misuse and abuse, it is important to specify the design, and material that will stand up to the environmental conditions of the project. As with the toilet partitions, and showers, we will be help with determining the best option for your application, and budget.
General Partitions solid plastic lockers are constructed of a one-piece HDP body with no mechanical fasteners or hardware. The locker frame is attached using full length dado joints secured by continuous plastic welds. The continuous spring-loaded latch mechanism provides a vertical lift that is designed to accept a padlock. The latch mechanism is attached to the length of the door, providing a continuous, secure latch.
What Our Customers Have To Say:
I just want to thank you all for the service you have given us through out the years. You SPOIL me so much and I really appreciate it. You all are the BEST in my EYES and that is all that really matters. Right!!!!!
- A toilet partition manufacturer that you can trust to ship your orders on time
- Packaging designed to eliminate freight damage.
- Highly experienced team of estimators and engineers to assist you with your toilet partition requirements.
- A team of leaders who insist on manufacturing a top quality toilet partition.
- Double reinforced corners on all steel toilet partitions.
- State of the art powder coating system to electrostatically apply the finest finish coat in